Thursday 13 August 2020

Experiences at the End of the World.

I have always been interested in the idea of the engineered 'happening'. The microfestival, the haunted house, the Bus named Furthur, the ritual. I was planning on beginning, finally, to get it rolling and founded and begun this year. I had such plans! And then; pandemic. 

So, this morning as I muse again on what could be done to work around this and think of a festival of masks, a ritual of solitude or distance it struck me; a path! A path to walk with those of your bubblenor yourself where you can experience sights and sounds and tastes and all without some other lunatic breathing at you or pushing through. An experience of progression, moving through space, with only you, and your kins, thoughts and laughter and mindfulness. 

I still believe a festival of masks may work too, especially a postapocalyptic plague party or Goblin-King ball. 

To think on.

No comments:

Post a Comment